Two of my blogging friends, Jai and Elizabeth, have awarded me the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award. I’m not sure what the criteria are for receiving this, but since they think I deserve it, I humbly accept. This comes with the responsibility of mentioning 10 things other people may not know about me, and also passing on the award to other deserving bloggers.
I’m sure there are many of you who deserve it, so I would like to offer you all the opportunity to nominate your own blog, or someone else’s, for this award. Leave a short comment telling me why you or the person you’re nominating is a Sugar Doll, along with a link to the blog. I will visit those blogs, and if I agree they qualify I will post the links in a special spot on my Blogs I Like page, and pass on the award.
Now, for 10 things most of you don’t know about me:
1. I hate to cook, but I make awesome chicken noodle soup.
2. My favorite television show is Hoarders, on A&E.
3. My favorite vacation spot (so far) is Orlando, Florida.
4. I used to raise pheasants until a hunting club opened up down the road.
5. I received a bachelor’s degree in Sociology, and a minor in Spanish, from Purdue University.
6. My parents had 9 children. I’m the youngest, and the only one born in a hospital.
7. I worked in Chicago for 13 years before moving to the country.
8. Making my bed as soon as I get up in the morning is the only household chore I’m fanatical about.
9. My favorite game is Scrabble, and I can beat everyone I know except my mother.
10. I enjoy collecting salt and pepper shakers and keychains.
Well, that was really hard. I didn’t realize my life was boring until I tried to come up with things people might think are interesting.
What’s interesting about you? What’s your hobby? Do you deserve the Sugar Doll Award?